home about us contact  

Campus Infrastructure
Instructional Resources
Library Sports Admissions Subjects of Study Staff annexure

Admission

 

            Admissions are based on Government and University norms. Since this is a a Grant-in-Aid Institution 75 % of the Total Seats(100) are filled by the Government through centralized admission cell and the remaining 25 % seats are Management seats.

   

Curriculum Transaction  

  1. TThe duration of study for B.Ed course shall extend over a period of one academic year of two Semesters. (210 working days)

SStaring of the academic session   :- Nov-Dec

End of the academic sessionspan style="mso-spacerun:yes">       :- Sep-Oct

  1. Every Teacher Trainee shall be Required to undergo 6-7 weeks of Practice Teaching.
  2. Submission of assignments, appearing for class tests and Participation in Practical activities in respect of core papers and CCM papers, participation in “Community Living Camp” and excursion are compulsory.

 

Fee Structure:

             The Tuition and other fees are charged at rates as prescribed by the Government and University for both Government and Management Seats.

  1. GGovernment Seats:      RS.  6150.00
  2. MManagement Seats :       RS.  18150.00

& In addition to the above the students will have to pay the University fee Prescribed by  Tumkur University/st1:PlaceType> .

 

 Results:

            Since its inception Sri.Siddhartha College of Education is securing almost cent percent results during the annual examinations with many distinctions and ranks.

            

  Placement:

             The College is happy to note that majority of students who have been trained in this college since 1972-73 have been serving as teachers, edu officer's and administrators in various parts of country and outside country.